The NCAA Division I Committee on Infractions has handed down their panel’s decision on LSU’s football recruiting violations.
The penalties imposed on LSU are provided below:
- One year of probation.
- A $5,000 fine (self-imposed).
- A limit of official visits for football to 55 during the 2022-23 academic year (self-imposed).
- A one-week prohibition against unofficial visits in the football program prior to the beginning of the 2022-23 academic year (self-imposed).
- A one-week prohibition against recruiting communications in the football program prior to the start of the 2022-23 academic year (self-imposed).
- A reduction of seven evaluation days in the football program during the fall 2021 evaluation period (self-imposed).
- A three-year show-cause order for the former assistant coach. During that period, any NCAA member school employing him must restrict him from any off-campus recruiting activities unless it shows cause why the restrictions should not apply.
Read More From klfy.com